Sunday 27 March 2011

A new Start from the Beginning.

Hello Friends,

After waiting for so long and after applying so much brain, I finally decided to make my own blog :) .

First of all, I want to share an incident that made my this decision strong. Recently, I took part in a speech competition in Ahmedadbad Management Association, which apparently is my college also,  called "S.R Bhandari Best Speaker Award". I got through the preliminary round and got selected for finals (Not a great achievement as they selected all the 18 speakers). But, the final round of the competition made me realize how much I lack and how I need to improve. I realized I am very bad when it comes to public speaking. I completely messed up my speech. And this thing forced me to start read newspaper on DAILY routine, read mythological books and to start writing blog in order to improve my vocabulary.
Let's hope blogging helps me.

This blog won't be any particular subject oriented, but I would try to include as many things as possible on the Top of the Desk!


Feedbacks are most welcome.

Warm regards,
Sarvesh.

4 comments:

  1. "Read mythological books"? where did that come from? but anyways, glad you're onboard.!
    just a little piece of friendly advice (from personal experience): never ever read/write to improve your vocabulary, instead just read what YOU like, write what YOU like (But do set a very high standard) and witness the results...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment :) But by vocab, I don't not mean to use high vocab words. I just want to know different words to describe things!!

    But feedback taken positively :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like just yesterday when I was forcing you to market AIESEC to MS students. Remember? You told me and I quote "I cant sell anything" A year and so later you realise you need to do something! Great stuff buddy. I wish you all the best. Its easy really just read more and right more. Speak more to people as well and sooner than you know you will be a native like me ;)

    Cheers
    Martha D
    NB:Check out my blog as well. It has lots especially on my Indian XP.www.lifedances.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good you started..
    All the best, Pandeyji !!

    ReplyDelete